Digital Account Manager, Marriott Digital Services
- Job Number MARJP00080440
- Location Bethesda, MD
- Pay Rate $29.62-35/Hour
- Date Posted Oct 2, 2023
- Start Date Immediately
- Number of Positions 1
- Remote Position Type Allows Remote Work
- Account Management
Marriott International, Inc. is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of nearly 8,300 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 138 countries and territories and we’re still growing. As the #1 leader in hospitality worldwide, Marriott International has 8,100+ hotel properties and 31 top hotel brands. Unmatched Marriott FLEX opportunities await you! The next step in your career could lead to your greatest adventure.
Be a part of something bigger than yourself, join a team where everyone has a voice. Belong to a community where you are included.
Be inspired by what’s possible and discover your own future. Be challenged, grow and achieve your ambition. At Marriott, be yourself. Begin your purpose, belong to a global community, and become the best version of you. At Marriott…Be you.
NOTE: This is a FLEX Associate Engagement
Position type: Full-time
The Digital Account Manager’s role is to build and grow a elationship with internal clients and hotel client accounts, supporting Marriott Digital Services (MDS) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and MSB Franchise annual program. The Account Manager will focus on the day-to-day management of a portfolio of hotel clients, ensuring their digital marketing needs, SEO services, website content publishing, and optimization activities are executed and well-communicated. Critical to the position is maintaining a high level of communication & customer service. The Digital Account Manager is expected to collaborate and clearly communicate with other internal departments, focused on a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Conduct program kick off call including gathering clients marking goals, priorities & unique selling features.
- Participate in weekly and monthly internal team calls
- Quarterly scheduled client review calls
- Managing & providing program solutions to achieve clients’ digital marketing goals and maximize their online visibility
- Reviewing hotel performance with client and make sound recommendations as necessary.
- Address & ensure client concern resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate
- Retain accounts through development of strong relationships & overall satisfaction
- Ensure clients are proficient in services by identifying needs, providing training and consultative services
- Collaborate with the account team in the preparation and delivery of client reviews and provide recommendations that contribute to the growth of the marketing campaigns in addition to providing updates on new products and services that will benefit the client
- Responsible for the timely completion of all marketing tactics & projects
- Responsible for providing the highest possible level of customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business from an accredited college or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience managing direct clients accounts
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing with strong Internet research skills
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills with the ability to grow and retain strategic accounts
- Strong creative, strategic, and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly familiarize brand goals, integrate style into design and deliver projects on time
- Outstanding verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Works well in a team environment and is a self-starter
- Experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM software)
- Hospitality Knowledge
- Experience working in marketing or advertising agency setting
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.