Digital Merchandising Front-End Developer
- Job Number MARJP00080956
- Location Bethesda, MD
- Pay Rate $42-45/Hour
- Date Posted Nov 17, 2023
- Start Date Immediately
- Number of Positions 1
- Remote Position Type Allows Remote Work
NOTE: This is a FLEX Associate Engagement
Position type: Full-time
Reporting to Sr. Director, Digital Merchandising, the Manager, Front-End Developer will create targeted, interactive experiences using Adobe Experience Cloud. This hands-on role focuses on crafting executions and advancing marketing capabilities across digital channels. The position involves 60% deployment, 30% new functionality, and 10% orchestration across merchandising placements, fostering collaborative efforts for unique experiences across digital touch points.
- Sets and maintains personal development goals aligned with shared MBOs and KPIs.
- Collaborates to meet program, global marketing, brand, and technology objectives.
- Provides accurate time estimates, meeting agreed-upon deadlines.
- Reports impediments promptly and offers regular status updates to the manager.
- Manages multiple assignments, prioritizing tasks effectively.
- Deploys interactive programs on owned channels, collaborating with Product for stable releases.
- Ensures system uptime, deploys hot fixes, and modernizes tech stack capabilities.
- Sets and upholds high performance standards for self and others, taking initiative and proactively driving efforts to surpass goals and expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or IT, or equivalent education with a minimum of four years of development or IT support experience.
- Proficiency in a fast-paced, agile environment with working knowledge of above-code technology, especially in Adobe Experience Cloud products.
- Experience in testing cross-browser compatibility and implementing UI/visual designs adhering to ADA and security principles.
- Knowledgeable in DOM/Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), and Multimedia Content.
- Demonstrates adaptability by maintaining performance under pressure or in the face of workplace changes and challenges.
- Communicates effectively by conveying information persuasively and engagingly using various communication methods.
- Displays strong problem-solving and decision-making skills by identifying and addressing issues, comparing information, developing solutions, and making effective decisions.
- Maintains a professional demeanour by exhibiting confident and respectful behavioural styles, representing the company in alignment with its values.
- Excels in strategy development by formulating business plans, evaluating opportunities, and ensuring successful plan execution through effective planning and organizing.
- Builds relationships by fostering openness, trust, and collaboration among team members to achieve common goals.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.