Manager, Print Procurement Loyalty
- Job Number MARJP00080977
- Location Bethesda, MD
- Pay Rate $29.62-43.44/Hour
- Date Posted Nov 21, 2023
- Start Date Immediately
- Number of Positions 1
- Remote Position Type Allows Partial Remote Work
NOTE: This is a FLEX Associate Engagement
Position type: Full-time
The Flex Manager, Print Procurement is responsible for all aspects of print production, purchasing, and execution of customer relationship marketing programs for Marriott Bonvoy, the loyalty program for Marriott International. This role will work directly with account and project managers, internal business partners, external creative agencies and suppliers, to ensure projects are purchased and executed in a way that guarantees quality while overseeing and executing a high volume of complex projects.
Education and Experience Required
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, or related major and 4+ years of relevant professional experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance; OR 8+ years of relevant professional experience in related function, demonstrating progressive career growth and patter of exceptional performance
- Experience managing and defining transformational strategies for business units.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under difficult conditions, particularly when faced with complexity and ambiguity.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Gather project requirements and manage all production aspects on behalf of the business partner, working with vendors on delivery timetables and maintaining on updated status of assigned projects.
- Input all project specifications and relevant data into an internal procurement system and maintain key data points in the system, including cost estimates, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Execute projects within specified timelines, according to budget requirements and quality standards.
- Build relationships and communication channels to ensure smooth workflow and handoffs.
- Liaise between internal and external stakeholders, agencies, and suppliers to ensure quality and on-time delivery within budget.
- Execute production efficiently in accordance with the procedures described in business processes.
- Identify and develop programmatic solutions, which are both beneficial and economical for Riott Haus (Marriott International’s in-house agency) and the loyalty business partner.
- Provide high-quality customer service, communicating to clients with appropriate and relevant status updates.
- Assist account and project managers in compiling account and project updates for budgeting and key milestones.
- Escalate production issues immediately to management.
- Investigate potential suppliers and make recommendations based on knowledge of manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities, and schedule availability to derive cost efficiencies for projects or campaigns.
- Engage in a consultative partnership with the business partners and creative agencies to improve achievement of marketing goals on assigned projects.
- Manage a multitude of complex and diverse product-type categories, including direct mail, on-property collateral, branded merchandise, etc.
- Attend onsite press inspections to ensure print quality meets or exceeds Marriott International standards.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
FLEX employees will accrue .03334 hours of paid leave for every hour worked and be eligible to receive minimum of 9 holidays annually.
All locations offer coverage for medical, dental, vision, health care flexible spending account, dependent care flexible spending account, life insurance, disability insurance, accident insurance, adoption expense reimbursements, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan, stock purchase plan, discounts at Marriott properties, commuter benefits, employee assistance plan, and childcare discounts. Benefits are subject to terms and conditions, which may include rules regarding eligibility, enrolment, waiting period, contribution, benefit limits, election changes, benefit exclusions, and others.
Marriott HQ is committed to a hybrid work environment that enables associates to Be connected. Headquarters-based positions are considered hybrid, for candidates within a commuting distance to Bethesda, MD; candidates outside of commuting distance to Bethesda, MD will be considered for remote positions.
The application deadline for this position is 14 days after the date of this posting, March 14th, 2024.