Sr. Manager - Business Advisory Services
- Job Number MARJP00082378
- Location Bethesda, MD
- Pay Rate $50.79-67.72/Hour
- Date Posted Jan 26, 2024
- Start Date Immediately
- Number of Positions 1
- Remote Position Type Allows Partial Remote Work
- project management skills
- Change Management
NOTE: This is a FLEX Associate Engagement
Position type: Full-Time
The Senior Manager, Business Advisory Services, plays a pivotal role within the Business Advisory & Communications Services organization. Reporting to the Director, Global Business Advisory, this position focuses on supporting strategic projects aligned with Marriott's Strategy Map Initiatives. The role involves planning and executing identified initiatives to ensure successful delivery of Marriott International's strategic priorities. In addition to managing complex engagements, the Senior Manager facilitates cross-discipline forums and processes, fostering senior leadership engagement and securing buy-in on critical business decisions.
- Support and execute strategic projects aligned with Marriott's Strategy Map Initiatives.
- Plan and coordinate identified project initiatives to ensure successful delivery against strategic priorities.
- Manage complex stakeholder interactions to drive project success.
- Facilitate cross-discipline forums and processes to engage senior leaders.
- Gain buy-in on critical business decisions from senior leadership.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking skills in project planning and execution.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingly undertake and excel in challenging projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in business consultancy or advisory roles.
- Proven track record of managing and executing strategic projects successfully.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic environment and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and implement change initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to align project initiatives with overall business strategy.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Effective engagement and management of senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Project Management: Proven ability to manage and execute multiple projects concurrently.
- Change Management: Demonstrated ability to drive and implement change initiatives.
- Critical Thinking: Strong analytical and critical thinking skills in problem-solving.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effective project execution.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
FLEX employees will accrue .03334 hours of paid leave for every hour worked and be eligible to receive minimum of 9 holidays annually.
All locations offer coverage for medical, dental, vision, health care flexible spending account, dependent care flexible spending account, life insurance, disability insurance, accident insurance, adoption expense reimbursements, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan, stock purchase plan, discounts at Marriott properties, commuter benefits, employee assistance plan, and childcare discounts. Benefits are subject to terms and conditions, which may include rules regarding eligibility, enrolment, waiting period, contribution, benefit limits, election changes, benefit exclusions, and others.
Marriott HQ is committed to a hybrid work environment that enables associates to Be connected. Headquarters-based positions are considered hybrid, for candidates within a commuting distance to Bethesda, MD; candidates outside of commuting distance to Bethesda, MD will be considered for remote positions.
The application deadline for this position is 14 days after the date of this posting, 12th Feb, 2024.