Sr. Manager, Global Enterprise Insight & Strategy – Luxury
- Job Number MARJP00081122
- Location Bethesda, MD
- Pay Rate $49.55-66.08/Hour
- Date Posted Nov 14, 2023
- Start Date Immediately
- Number of Positions 1
- Remote Position Type Allows Remote Work
- Enterprise Resource Planning
NOTE: This is a FLEX Associate Engagement
Position type: Full - time
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Global Enterprise Insight & Strategy – Luxury
Location: Bethesda, MD – Allows Remote Work
Duration: one month
The Senior Manager, Global Enterprise Insight & Strategy elevates the Luxury organization through consumer and competitive insights, shaping strategic direction. Responsibilities encompass analysing consumer trends, competitive landscape, strategic opportunities, brand health, and luxury brand deep dives. Collaborates closely with Global Insights, Strategy, Analytics teams, and luxury brand teams to prioritize consumer-centric decision-making.
- Supports Luxury Strategy with insight generation, synthesis, and strategic recommendations for customer engagement, brand positioning, and marketing strategies.
- Builds thought leadership on the future state of Luxury, identifying white spaces and competitive advantages to grow the Luxury customer base.
- Connects insight sources to business goals, developing recommendations that inform Luxury strategy and action.
- Assists in strategy and insight work for key Luxury brands, leveraging industry, customer, and competitor data.
- Creates a framework for competitive assessment in the Luxury category, covering traditional lodging brands and adjacent players (e.g., yachts, trains).
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with Luxury stakeholders, prioritizing and organizing work on specific projects.
- Provides expertise on customer needs and industry trends for Luxury.
- Communicates concepts clearly, delivering accurate and timely results through reports and presentations.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3+ years' experience in corporate strategy or management strategy consulting with a track record of exceptional performance.
- Proven ability to translate consumer insights, research, and analytics into actionable strategy.
- Experience supporting transformational strategies for business units.
- Strong quantitative acumen, including proficiency of Excel for basic data analysis.
- MBA preferred; prior hospitality industry experience is a plus.
- Strong project management skills, proven track record of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills as well as demonstrated ability to find structure, logic, and insight in complex business problems to provide meaningful conclusions.
- Effective communication of information and ideas.
- Experience applying basic business strategy frameworks (e.g., 3 C’s, 4P’s, Porter’s 5 Forces).
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.