Sr. Operations Manager - Growth Products
- Job Number MARJP00080540
- Location Bethesda, MD
- Pay Rate $45.05-60.07/Hour
- Date Posted Oct 13, 2023
- Start Date Immediately
- Number of Positions 1
- Remote Position Type Allows Partial Remote Work
- Operations Manager
NOTE: This is a FLEX Associate Engagement
Position type: Full-time
Support the Digital Operations team in leading content activities for new brands and growth opportunities. Create a dynamic new brands playbook framework tailored to new initiatives. Collaborate with Digital Operations Leadership to track operational tasks, prioritize, meet timelines, and maintain standards. Monitor, report, and ensure adherence to brand, legal, and technical requirements.
- Manage fall back/default brand imagery and logos
- Develop timelines and facilitate brand team meetings
- Coordinate with Global Asset Manager, DAC Team, and Asset Approvers
- Oversee brand style guide delivery and accessibility reviews
- Provide weekly status reports and guidance on video requirements
- Track brand content deliverables and brand ribbon updates
- Support GBAM Operations Team and share brand compliance expectations for new growth opportunities
- Prior experience in Brand Management, Global Digital Content, and familiarity with CMS technologies.
- Collaborate with vendors to enhance our partnership, speed up market entry, and reduce costs.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in enterprise, digital operations space to include project management.
- 4+ year undergraduate degree, with bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years direct or indirect management of teams
- Interact with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships
- Self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm in leading and influencing process and workflow improvements
- Strong understanding of agile and product management including best practices and any experience with brand standards and establishing processes
- Strong writing, communication and documentation skills
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.